Lowongan Sales Executive and Sales Retail (PT Intiland Grande Surabaya)-PT Intiland Development Tbk
- All major degrees all welcome
- Max 35 years old
- Active, energetic, and good team player
- Willing to work hard
- Should possess the ability to communicate
- Can work towards target
- Basic salary + Commission
- Growing and profitable company with opportunities for career advancement
- Excellent experienced sales support staff
- Property Industry and sales training
- FIABCI Prix d'Excellence Award 2010- Bali Congress Award Regatta Apartment
- Property & Bank Award 2008 - A Lifetime Achievement Award Hendro S. Gondokusumo
- Best of the Best Awards 2011 - The 40 Top Performance Small & Midsized Companies Forbes Indonesia
- Best Developer (Indonesia) Highly Commended - South East Asia Property Award 2011
- Best Condo (Indonesia) Highly Commended - Rio De Janeiro Tower Regatta South East Asia
- Property & Bank Award 2011
- Top Ten Developers (Indonesia) BCI Asia Top 1o Awards 2011
- Indonesia Best Corporate Transformation Excellent Achievement - SWA Magazine & Win Solution
- South East Asia Property Award 2012- Winner Best Condo Development (Indonesia) 1Park Residences – Jakarta
- South East Asia Property Award 2012 Highly Commended - Best Developer (Indonesia) PT Intiland Development Tbk
- BCI Asia Top 1o Awards 2012- Top Ten Developers (Indonesia)
Sales Executive and Sales Retail (PT Intiland Grande Surabaya)-PT Intiland Development TbkSurabaya (Jawa Timur) - Jl. Mayjen Yono Soewoyo, Kav. 3 | Ditayangkan: 18-January-2017 | Tutup pada 17-February-2017
PT Intiland Development Tbk is a leading Indonesian property developer with a primary focus on property development, management and investment. The company’s portfolio includes middle to high-end townships & estates, mixed-use & high rise developments, hospitality and industrial estates in the Greater Jakarta, Surabaya and some other cities.
Established in early 1970s by Hendro S. Gondokusumo, Intiland is publicly listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since 1990. The company has managed a number of challenging projects up to date. Pantai Mutiara, a 100-hectare luxury seafront township in North Jakarta, along with Regatta ‘The Icon’, a prominent luxury condominium designed by Tom Wright who was responsible over The Burj Al Arab in Dubai, are among the company’s signature developments in the capital. In Surabaya meanwhile, Graha Famili township has gradually stretched over 280 hectares.
The year 2010 and 2011 marked a substantial growth of the company both in the project portfolio and land bank, as evident as the tremendously improved financial performance. This success was also cemented with the launch of 1Park Residences in South Jakarta and the inception of 80-hectare Graha Natura in Surabaya. In the realm of hospitality, Intiland has embarked on hotel chain, the Whiz Hotel, which has opened its hotels in Yogyakarta, Semarang and Bali, respectively. In November 2011, Intiland launched South Quarter, the 7.1-hectare integrated business complex located in South Jakarta’s TB Simatupang business district.
Send your application with your resume and supporting document to:
PT. Intiland Grande
Spazio 8th floor
Jl. Mayjen Yono Soewoyo, Kav. 3, Surabaya , 60226, Indonesia
Only selected candidates will be contacted. For further information please visit: www.intiland.com
With a diverse set of propitious projects underway, along with the company's profitable existing projects, Intiland invites those who are determined to unearth their potential, and keen on sharpening their future.
Our diverse set of projects will pave you the way for not only gaining experience and expertise in yor career, but no less important, we will lead you to discover lucrative opportunities in the real estate industry.
Cultures and Values
Trustworthy - We must promise to deliver then deliver more than promised.
Respect - We believe in treating every individual with respect.
Innovative - Our people constantly challenge the norm.
Caring - We are never satisfied with “good enough” but to go beyond.
Excellence - We strive for excellence in everything we do
WHY INTILAND, We :
Have friendly professional environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together to fulfill the company's goals Give opportunity for our people to pursue their goals, both professionally and personally Give training and development for our people as a part of professional culture within Intiland Give opportunity to unleash your potential
ALAMAT : PT Intiland Development Tbk
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman 32, Jakarta Capital Region, Indonesia