Lowongan Senior Manager - Corporate Communication-PT Mitra Pinasthika Mustika Tbk ( Jakarta )
- The Manager should be articulate with strong presentation skills and a high level of comfort working with all levels of associates.
- Strategic and visionary creative and problem solver
- Accurate and focused
- Energetic and strong work ethic
- Confident, proven track record
- Collaborative and team player
- Good listener, strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Define and implement the annual strategic communication and integrate it into the long-term strategic plan of the Company
- Create company literature and cohesive messages clearly delivered to all stakeholders
- Create Company news releases and handle nation-wide distribution
- Support Marketing / Operations with advice, counsel and service to support growth of business including promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Support HR Internal Communication Specialist with Company messaging and provide counsel to align employee communications to corporate strategy
- Provide communications support to corporate departments such as Senior Management, Legal, Investor Relations, Operations, Human Resources, Retail and others
- Manage agencies and vendors, manage communication budget
- Establish and track progress against key metrics for corporate communications success
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications
- Prepare and implement editorial calendar
- Support crisis handling in Opco communications internally and externally
- Serve as first-responder to daily media inquiries
- Coordinate interviews for media, assess/examine and draft responses to media
- Serve as back-up spokesperson for the Company
- Provide media training to Company managers as needed
- Monitor/measure all earned media and prepare monthly/quarterly reports
- Support team with editing and distribution of national news releases
- Update/maintain corporate fact sheets, executive biographies, photo gallery, and media kits
- Own and drive the reputation management process including its initiatives
- Provide leadership and tactical support to corporate social responsibility (CSR) program
- Manage Company Website together with IR manager
- Provide counsel on issues pertaining to digital reputation management
- Serve on Social Media Core Team to monitor social media and address issues
- Coordinate and support digital marketing team on corporate digital communication channels
- College degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum of 5 years corporate communication experience
- Automotive or FMCG industry experience a plus
- Outstanding writing and editing skills; ability to craft powerful and engaging messages
- Comfortable with numbers and financial results of the company
- Expertise in leading communication activities and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Proven ability to create and maintain relationships with national consumer and trade media to ensure positive and impactful media coverage
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to lead projects and influence with track record of stakeholder management
- Must value confidentially
- Maturity and discretion needed for interaction with senior leadership and high profile matters
- Proficient in technology required to perform daily tasks
- To provide high quality and friendly transportation products and services that make our customers happy.
- Become a friendly household name through resourceful and passionate people led by respectable and humble leaders.
- Our successes and strengths come from our resourcefulness, teamwork and passion for excellence.
- We are responsible to keep our customers happy by exceeding their expectations.
- Our competitiveness is driven by continuous improvements and our ability to adapt to change.
- Our leaders should be respectable and humble.
- Our partners and suppliers deserve respect, care and fairness.
- We should be grateful for what we have.
- Trust from our stakeholders can only come through the highest levels of integrity.
- Our shareholders deserve a fair return for their investments.
- Both individual and group achievements should be recognized and rewarded.
- Our existence should help our community.
Senior Manager - Corporate Communication-PT Mitra Pinasthika Mustika Tbk ( Jakarta )Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 20-January-2017 | Tutup pada 19-February-2017
Founded 1987 as a motorcycle distribution company, now an end-to-end leading consumer automotive company in Indonesia. MPM is a consumer automotive company with one integrated ecosystem covering four major business pillars: distribution and retail, auto consumer parts, auto services, and financial services. Our integrated business platform allows us to take advantage of synergies and offer end-to-end automotive solutions that enable us to serve and grow with the needs of our customers.
We draw on a legacy of 27 years automotive experience and strategic partnerships. We represent local and global brands through a nationwide ecosystem in a market with massive potential. With MPM you can buy, rent, service, maintain, insure and finance your mobility.
Repoting directly to GM of Investor Relations, this person is responsible to develop and execute strategic communications for MPMX to ensure effective management of the Company’s corporate reputation, brand and identity. Serve as the communications representative for the Company after BoD and GM. Manage Corporate Communications Department when needed and delegated by the GM of Investor Relations. This is a high-visibility position, providing opportunity to work within all areas of the Company.
Knowledge and Skills:
ALAMAT : PT Mitra Pinasthika Mustika Tbk ( Jakarta )
Jalan HR Rasuna Said, Karet Kuningan, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia