Lowongan FRONTLINER (TELLER & CUSTOMER SERVICE) - DENPASAR & SURABAYA-PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk
- Usia Max 25 Tahun
- Berpenampilan menarik & postur tubuh Proporsional
- Tinggi Badan Pria = Min 165 cm & Wanita Min 160 cm.
- Pendidikan Min S1
- IPK Min 2.75
- Komunikasi baik dan apabila memiliki kemampuan berbahasa asing (English/Mandarin) akan menjadi nilai tambah
- Diutamakan yang memiliki pengalaman di dunia perbankan, maka akan menjadi nilai tambah
- Mampu bekerja dalam team maupun individu
- Mampu mengoperasikan computer & Microsoft Office
- Mampu bekerja dalam tekanan
- Terbiasa dengan pembatan laporan (Harian/Bulanan/Tahunan)
- Memiliki jiwa service, jujur, teliti, cekatan & ramah
- Bersedia ditempatkan di area DENPASAR / SURABAYA
- Providing and developing innovative and high quality financial services that exceed growing public expectations with best results
- Developing and maintaining cooperation networks based on mutual trust
- Creating a work environment that ensures the growth of professionalism and organizational renewal with a familial spirit
- Building public trust through ethical, caring and prudent behaviors
FRONTLINER (TELLER & CUSTOMER SERVICE) - DENPASAR & SURABAYA-PT Bank OCBC NISP TbkBali, Jawa Timur | Ditayangkan: 24-January-2017 | Tutup pada 23-February-2017
Bank OCBC NISP (previously known as Bank NISP) is the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia, established on April 4, 1941 in Bandung under the name NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank.
Bank OCBC NISP has since evolved into a solid and reliable bank, catering mainly to the small and medium enterprise segment. It officially became a commercial bank in 1967, a licensed foreign exchange bank in 1990, and a publicly listed bank on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in 1994.
In the late nineties, Bank OCBC NISP successfully weathered the Asian financial crisis and subsequent collapse of the banking sector in Indonesia, without any government support. In fact, Bank OCBC NISP became one of the first few banks to resume lending during the crisis. OCBC Bank - Singapore, has become a controlling shareholder since 2005 and currently owns 85.1% stake in Bank OCBC NISP.
With the support from OCBC Bank - Singapore, Bank OCBC NISP has set dynamic programs to enhance its infrastructure, including human resources, information technology and branch network with the presence of 337 offices supported with around 7.000 employees across Indonesia.
To be the bank of choice with world class standards recognized for its caring and trustworthiness.
Bank OCBC NISP will conduct its business and will operate as an honorable corporate citizen that grows together with the society in a sustainable manner by :
ALAMAT : PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk
Jalan Prof DR Satrio No 25, Jakarta