Lowongan Loxon Specialist - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit Indonesia
- Understanding of users business requirement for Loxon (collections tools)
- Define and evaluate problems, propose resolution of issues
- Prepare description of business processes in agreed structure for system implementation
- Prepare/review business specification with a local requierments for Loxon
- Meets with user to help them to understand the requirements from the computerized solution
- Prepare all information needed to clarify the data structure and provides specification for the programmers
- Close cooperation with development center in Czech Republic (EmbedIT)
- Audit testing scenarios and strategies to be executed for core application user acceptance testing.
- Experience in IT analysis/Project management
- Experience from finance company (Collections)Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture
- Knowledge of UAT testing, design of UAT scenarios
- Knowledge of Oracle database, Oracle weblogic, Oracle enterprise architect
- Knowledge of SQL, UML, Astah, SOA, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of principles of software development and testing
- Scripting language knowledge (BASH, Perl, Python)
- Fluent in english
Loxon Specialist - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 28-March-2017 | Tutup pada 27-April-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia