Lowongan Reservation & Quotation staff for Travel Agent - Bali Office-PT Destination Asia
- PurposeResponsible for corresponding with clients, preparing proposals and quotations and coordinating with internal departments and all concerned business partners to ensure that all reservations are made as per the clients’ requirements efficiently and in a timely basis.Responsibilities
- Handle clients’ enquiries concerning reservations and ensure that all enquires are replied within 24 hours
- Prepare proposals, itineraries and quotations or make recommendations for alternative hotels or products for any special deals or unavailability and follow up on confirmation, amendments or cancellation
- Coordinate with all business partners such as hotels, airlines-trains-bus-ship, suppliers to make reservations according to the clients’ requirement
- Check and update for any cancellations or amendments to the bookings and ensure that all bookings are done correctly
- Input reservation data, update on any cancellations or amendments and ensure that all data is accurately entered on the reservation system
- Coordinate with all concerned departments to ensure that all services will run smoothly
- Handle and follow up on pre-payment or deposit for bookings which do not have credit arrangement with the Company and coordinate with Accounting Department for payment from the clients
- Education and Experience
- Diploma in any field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in tourism field
Reservation & Quotation staff for Travel Agent - Bali Office-PT Destination AsiaDenpasar (Bali) - Sanur | Ditayangkan: 16-May-2017 | Tutup pada 15-June-2017
Destination Asia is a comprehensive destination management company (DMC) specializing in East and Southern Asia based operations. As pioneers in the industry, we continually set the standard for experiential travel and personalized service, helping our clients gain exponential growth within their market and positively develop their business.
The Destination Asia Group was formed in 1996 by a group of experienced travel executives and managers who saw a niche market opportunity for a travel company. By creating a business owned by its employees we could provide travel services solely responsive to the needs of the client and not the whims of any international corporate conglomerate. Our customer focused operations were valued by clients who could rely on our expert knowledge and dedication to create memorable experiences.
Destination Asia Thailand and Destination Asia Vietnam were the first units of the Destination Asia Group to be formed. From these two initial successes, Destination Asia China, Japan, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Indonesia, Burma, Singapore, Malaysia and Laos have evolved, further strengthening our association within the region. With individual employee shareholders and management teams in every operating country, each Destination Asia office is responsible for its own creative product development, delivery and statutory requirements.
Our extensive international sales office network spans four continents, including; USA & Canada; United Kingdom & Ireland; Germany, Austria & Switzerland; South Africa; Australia and New Zealand; Scandinavia, Belgium and the Netherlands; and Spain & Latin America. Our ISOs source new customers, analyze our competitors in their overseas markets and constantly conduct PR activities for our 11 country companies.
Our company philosophy is simple. We will:
Provide on-site services that are the very best available in the market in each destination and will never compromise on service standards;
Deliver a level of service that exceeds our clients’ expectations;
Ensure the company’s products and services conserve the integrity of the environment, respect the cultural heritage of the community and wherever possible utilize locally-sourced components, thereby contributing to the community-at-large
Let Career With Us!
ALAMAT : PT Destination Asia
Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai No.360 Sanur Denpasar Selatan