Lowongan General Affairs Staff (Mandarin Speaking)-PT China Harbour Jakarta Real Estate Development
- Responsible for the day to day organization of the site administrative and organizational tasks.
- assistance to the general manager and other managers.
- Assistance to management in practical matters, general affairs and administration.
- Prepares and arranges hotel and car reservation for inbound guests. visitors and outbound employees in official travel.
- Taking care of facility management and maintenance, office supplies, relation to service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations.
- Organize meetings, business trips, hotel and flight bookings, catering, lunches.
- Assigns drivers for business trips and daily local transactions based on the other section's requests; Dispatches drivers on their daily assignments on the basis of approved trip tickets and monitors completion of their assignments.
- Facilitates transactions needed by Chinese expatriates and local employees related to the acquisition, extension, or renewal of passports and visas, and plane ticket reservations and purchase.
- Coordinates and liaisons with other departments on specific assignments given by the superior of for the purpose of securing requirements such as supplies and equipment, documents and needed information.
- Assists in ensuring cleanliness, orderliness, aesthetic appeal, and safety of the work area, and in ensuring optimal usage of utilities within the work area; Ensures the presence of facilities and required supplies for visitor reception.
- Arrangement of special events and occasions.
- Experience : Minimum 3 (three) years of working experience
- Education : Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirements: Mandarin & English
- Having good personalities & attitude
- Self-directed and highly-motivated
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy
- Good skill in Ms. Office
General Affairs Staff (Mandarin Speaking)-PT China Harbour Jakarta Real Estate DevelopmentJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) - Daan Mogot | Ditayangkan: 19-May-2017 | Tutup pada 18-June-2017
CCCG was established in mainland China in 2005 from the merger of China Harbour Engineering Company Group and China Road and Bridge Group. It is the largest port construction and design company in China, the largest dredging company in China and the third largest in the world.
As the year of 2016, China Communications Construction Company ranks 110th among the Forbes World 500 and 4th among Chinese companies for intangible assets.
One of its subsidaries overseas is PT. CHJRED in Indonesia, focussing on real estate and building a better world and having an on-going apartment project named Daan Mogot City in West Jakarta.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Prepare yourself for the most anticipated project in Jakarta. The best property investment that will initiate the rising of the property industry again. A project with different approach and strategy that would change the real estate pricing landscape and worth investing to claim your tax amnesty.
Brought to you by the Global Fortune 500 (#110) World Class Developer, CCCG. Be a part of the privilege group to preview Daan Mogot City and find all the information that you need about the exciting project. And don’t miss the chance to win the great prizes!
ALAMAT : PT China Harbour Jakarta Real Estate Development
TCC Batavia Tower One 41st Floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126 Jakarta Pusat