Lowongan Sr. Compliance Staff-Company Confidential
- Perform day-to-day activities of Compliance department including but not limited to recognizing/understanding changes in laws/regulation & how they would affect the business.
- Being involved in concluding compliance check, training and other review/assessment activities.
- Document filing and administration.
- Having min. 3 years of experiences in banking industry in Compliance field.
- Having sufficient knowledge and understanding of Bank Indonesia regulations which is relevant of Banking Operational activity.
- Having sufficient knowledge of Bank Indonesia reporting requirements.
- Familiar with Banking Operations.
- Excellent English skill, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skill.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sr. Compliance Staff-Company ConfidentialJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 02-August-2017 | Tutup pada 01-September-2017
The our company is a subsidary of one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering a broad range of financial services including banking, trust and asset management, securities, credit card, private banking, and venture capital through its group companies. The group has over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 38 countries.
our company is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential