Lowongan Marketing Manager Job (Feed Chemicals Trading and Distribution), Jakarta, Ind-PT Monroe Consulting Group
- Lead and coordinate the sales division activities in Indonesia to meet company objectives and sales targets.
- Keep and develop principals' portfolio and relationship
- Developing new business through technical/commodity sales activities to new and existing customers, especially for feed industries
- Lead and develop the Division sales team and follow all business activities and local industry developments in the area.
- Conduct monthly reporting to General Manager.
- Manage prices and terms
- Manage subordinates of 12 people
- Liaise on business development projects with technical support from Suppliers.
- Gather and analyze market information.
- Responsible for product promotion, include but not limited to exhibition/show arrangement of the feed chemical
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- At least 8-10 years’ working experience at the related field (feed chemical trading)
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- ln-depth knowledge and experience in application development in the division field.
- Excellent communication skills in order to express ideas and issues to individuals from a broad range of cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to work independent and think strategically in order to understand fundamental drivers of individual businesses.
- Confidence to challenge, where appropriate, and present alternative concepts / ideas / strategies.
- Good English skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to achieve company objectives.
- Willing to travel and take overtime when required.
Marketing Manager Job (Feed Chemicals Trading and Distribution), Jakarta, Ind-PT Monroe Consulting GroupJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 09-August-2017 | Tutup pada 08-September-2017
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
Key job responsibilities will include:
Job Requirements :
ALAMAT : PT Monroe Consulting Group
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor