Lowongan Credit Analyst (SME) Division Head-PT. Aurora Group
- At least 4 – 8 years working experience in related field from Banking industry especially SME.
- Posses high risk awareness, compliance and integrity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with external and market conditions, especially on micro and macro economics.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written).
- Interest in process improvement and implementing best practices.
- Leading Credit Analyst Division (SME).
- Review loan proposal by performing analysis of potential customer feasibility study in the credit process applied, including gathering information, visiting client, etc.
- Analyses credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generates financial ratios to evaluate customer's financial statement status.
- Evaluates customer records.
- Prepares reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Completes loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan request; and
- Reviews individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
Credit Analyst (SME) Division Head-PT. Aurora GroupJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-September-2017 | Tutup pada 14-October-2017
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms
ALAMAT : PT. Aurora Group