Lowongan CFO-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff both in Indonesia and abroad.
- A prior track record in implement processes and control to create efficiency's
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- The highest level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Solid understanding of regulatory environment in Indonesia and hold relevant regulatory qualifications as appropriate.
- Track record or training, developing and motivating a good finance team.
- Great time to join through some interesting business developments
- Year on Year growth projected which you can be part of
- Potential regional opportunities in the future
CFO-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-November-2016 | Tutup pada 14-December-2016
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
Great opportunity for a Financial Services/Insurance experienced Finance leader (FD/CFO or high potential Head of Finance) to lead a hard-working and committed Finance function through a period of change. You will work closely with the President Director to lead the Indonesian business strategy and are responsible for all regulatory requirements also.
A market leader with business expansion at the forefront of their mind. They are a leader in the Financial Services industry and seek a strong CFO to lead the business from a financial standpoint.
The successful individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing. In addition, you will work with all relevant regulatory bodies to ensure full compliance to all prevalent Indonesian laws
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aaran Dosanjh on +62 21 2958 8830
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53