Lowongan CASHIER-CV Living Pedia Indonesia
- Prepare daily payment vouchers and/or receipts.
- Ensuring the validity of payment requests.
- Review invoices and ensure it gets forwarded to appropriate channels for approval & payment, and reconcile credit card statements.
- Document daily payment processes and procedures and make sure that they are adhered to company’s standard operating procedure.
- File and validate multiple bank accounts’ statements (paper and e-banking) to make sure that all the transactions are accounted for.
- Analyze ways to improve the cash cycle and cash flows and make sure that the company’s global cash position can be accurately and immediately determined.
- Work well with Accounting and Tax to move cash quickly and efficiently to optimize the company’s funding needs.
- Manages delivery orders and stock keeping.
- Act as Logistics Admin to make sure on time deliveries.
- Prepare files and maintain file storage and file retrieval systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting, or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience.
- Project management skills important.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill.
- Familiar with e-banking platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Trustworthy, able to deal with sensitive & confidential issues.
- Knowledge of Accurate is a plus.
CASHIER-CV Living Pedia IndonesiaMedan (Sumatera Utara) | Ditayangkan: 15-October-2017 | Tutup pada 14-November-2017
Livingpedia Indonesia has been a leader in the luxury home furnishing industry and has retail furniture experience for more than a decade. We distribute quality furniture from renowned international brands for the Indonesian market. We carry several well-established US, European and Southeast Asian brands such as La-Z-boy, Hilker, Natuzzi Editions, Lorenzo, as well as local designer brands.
We are a rapidly growing company that offers an exceptional support by using the latest technology for our business practice. We believe our employees are our greatest assets and as such, their drives, passions and customer focus should be rewarded.
CV. Living Pedia Indonesia was recently set up on September 2015 to provide quality home and living products. We hope to groom our young team into the next leaders in our industry. We highly believe that the success of our company depends a lot on the human capital in our team.
We are still in the early stage of our journey. To high achieving professionals or aspiring entrepreneurs, we believe that Living Pedia can help to achieve that dream and we hope to become the platform of growth that would benefit all parties
ALAMAT : CV Living Pedia Indonesia
Medan, Jl. Kh. Zainul Arifin Petisah Tengah No 168-172, Madras Hulu, Medan City, North Sumatra, Indonesia