Lowongan Leasing Executive-PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk
- Loyalty, Honesty and Dedication
- Truthful, Sincerity and Patience
- Firm and Friendly
- Helpful and Respectful
- Fair and Humanity
- Revamp ambience and tenants mix of Plaza Indonesia Extension through international and local brands
- Maintain good relationship with tenants
- Secure space for strategic brands which bring in the right traffic & enhance our value
- Increase networking & expand business contacts.
- Minimum Master degree in Marketing / Business Management or other relevant studies
- at least 2 years experience in the same field (Property or Mall/Retail Experience is Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skill and management capability
- Excellent negotiation and communication skill
- Excellent English and computer literate
- Detailed and target oriented, hardworking, meticulous and work well both individually and as a teamwork
- To become one of the best companies in Indonesia by providing maximum benefits to shareholders and stakeholders, i.e. tenants, customers, employees, partners, government and society.
- To become the best in the property development and management business, especially in regard to hotels, shopping centers, apartments and office buildings, by providing the best facilities and services.
- To create maximum synergy among the Company’s business sectors.
- To enhance the public’s standard of living and the country’s socio-economic progress.
- To promote Jakarta as a metropolitan city and the capital city of Indonesia.
Leasing Executive-PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, TbkJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 24-November-2016 | Tutup pada 24-December-2016
PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk. formerly known as PT Bimantara Eka Santosa established based on Deed No. 40 dated 5 November1983 made before Winanto Wiryomartani, S.H., Notary in Jakarta, by its founders PT Bimantara Siti Wisesa, Eka Tjipta Widjaja and Ferry Teguh Santosa. PT Bimantara Eka Santosa then changed its name to PT Plaza Indonesia Realty based on Deed No. 129 dated 20th December1990, made before Winanto Wiryomartani, S.H., Notary in Jakarta. Furthermore, on 2nd May 1992, the Company officially registered in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange).
The Company currently owns Grand Hyatt Jakarta Hotel, Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center, eX, The Plaza Office Tower (office space) and Keraton At The Plaza (apartment and hotel). The Company through its subsidiary, PT Sarana Mitra Investama, indirectly owns PT Plaza Lifestyle Prima, a company that manages fX Sudirman.
The company has a vision to become one of the best companies in Indonesia by providing maximum benefits to shareholders, ie tenants, customers, employees, partners, government and society.
A genuine corporate culture was formed in the early days of the company and has developed into a Corporate Culture: “Competition in harmony based on openness and togetherness” with 5 main attitudes:
Opportunity at PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk as a Leasing Executive
ALAMAT : PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk
The Plaza Office Tower, 10th Floor, Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav 28-30 Jakarta Pusat 10350